SIGN UP NIGHT
- Wednesday May 30th between 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Rochelle track building, which is located at the South end of the RTHS track.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING
- a copy of the athletes birth certificate if you are a new member to the club.
- $50. club participation fee. This covers the ($25.) cost of the required USATF membership, limited insurance, a club t-shirt, and access to club training equipment and facilities.
- $40. refundable track meet worker fee per family (each family will need to supply one worker for the home track meet to receive the $40. refund) The money is used to pay workers in the event we don't get enough volunteers.
- The enrollment form can be downloaded here or filled out when you come in to sign up. A parent or guardian's signature is required on these two forms.
OPTIONAL TEAM UNIFORM RENTAL
- The RATC track uniform top and shorts are available for a $30. rental fee. Compression and regular fit are available in all sizes to rent. Uniforms must be turned in (in good condition) at the end of the season for the refund.
- The uniform is optional. The club t-shirt (included in the registration fee) can also be worn to compete in at the meets.
TO SIGN UP BY MAIL
- Mail the form, a copy of the athlete's birth certificate, $50 club fee, $40. refundable track meet worker fee to:
Rochelle Area Track Club
5953 S Centerview Dr
Rochelle, IL 61068
Checks can be written to Rochelle Track Club.
We will contact you to confirm receiving your signup. You may either mail in the membership application or bring it on a signup night.